Liz’s unique skill set combines her years of experience in facilitation, storytelling, therapy and education. Through her work with children, young people and families, Liz has developed a model of working which supports the individual, nurtures the family and encourages thoughtful communication, creativity and wellbeing.
Bedtime Box is both a product and an ideology that invites you to create a sensory experience for your family. A way to reflect on your day and prepare for restful sleep.
Bedtime Box celebrates the importance of:
- Creating and holding a safe and beautiful space
- Having time to make connections and share stories
- Validating emotions and feelings
- Being gentle, thoughtful and kind
- Creating family rituals and treasuring memories
- Bedtime Box is a brand new product that has been created to bring thoughtfulness, creativity and storytelling techniques aimed at families with children aged 2 to 10 years.
Bedtime Box can be used to compliment your existing bedtime rituals, to encourage a new approach to bedtimes and to help support your family at times of change and transition.
Bedtime Box invites you to create a unique and positive bedtime experience.