Close your eyes and just breath for a moment. That is what our Friday night is all about. Being in the present, centred and calm. Launching this year for the very first time, we are delighted to bring you ‘The Wind-down’ – sound, senses and space. A blissful few hours to take you into a world of rest and relaxation and introducing you to an array of new sensations.
- A SONG FOR THE SOUL – Julia Scott-Russell, Crystal Sound Specialist, helps you find calm, destress and feel better.
- DRIFT AWAY – Drift away with the gentle sound of the harp, calming the mind and reducing stress with Julia Mitchell, Therapeutic Harp Practitioner.
- INSPIRED EXPERIENCES – Find magic in the everyday with sat nav for the soul, David Pearl from Street Wisdom joins us.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF – in a relaxing and blissful experience, bathing in the healing sound waves, No Baths involved and no clothes removed. You simply lie down on mats, wrap yourself in a blanket, close your eyes and relax.
- THE BEAUTY OF SIMPLIFY – Giving Empowerment, Nature, Connection & Joy through music, with Bob Hillary – musician and writer.
- DANCE YOURSELF HAPPY – a warm welcome with laughter, joy, happiness, ease, excitement and whatever else arises, with Angie Ward from MindfulnessUK.