Terms and Conditions
The Mindful Living Show tickets are issued by Eventbrite, on behalf of the Organisers, and are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
• Tickets are not refundable.
• Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain.
• Visitors will not be allowed admission to The Mindful living Show without a valid ticket.
• For the safety of all visitors to The Mindful Living Show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
• The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of The Mindful Living Show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets. The organisers cannot guarantee access to individual sessions or features within the event which are subject to availability.
• The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to The Mindful Living Show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
• The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property during The Mindful Living Show.
• Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during The Mindful Living Show.
• The sale or promotion of any articles in the gangway or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.